The Bottom Line
- 65 wrestlers, including Hulk Hogan
- Excellent and original career mode
- Tons of bonus DVD quality interviews
- Pretty awful camera
- Sluggish game play and controls
- Crowd and background graphics need help
- Wrestle as any of 65 classic superstars including: Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant, or even Andy Kaufman
- Compete for the World Belt is a career mode that will have you wrestling around the country
- Available for the PlayStation 2, Xbox, GameCube and Game Boy Advance
Guide Review - Legends of Wrestling II
While the game plays faster than the last version, it still feels sluggish. Add to that a camera man who you wish you could drag into the ring and you may not even want to fully play through the wonderfully original career mode. While the wrestlers look great, the fans look sad, blocky and sad.
Legends of Wrestling II isn't a bad game at all, but lack luster game play will keep it form ever becoming a legend itself.