Silent Hill 4: The Room
PlayStation 2 computer entertainment system, Xbox video game system from Microsoft, PC DVD-ROM
Rating Pending (most likely Mature - ed.)
Brief Game Description:
If you think its safe to stay home, think again. Blurring the lines between reality and horrific alternate worlds, Silent Hill 4: The Room for Xbox and PlayStation 2 is set to strike terror into the hearts of gamers. In Silent Hill 4: the Room, players will assume the role of Henry Townshend, who finds himself mysteriously trapped in his own apartment that has been cursed by a deeply rooted evil.
Finding a portal that leads to eerie alternate worlds, players attempt to unravel the mystery of their entrapment as they encounter frightening and grotesque monsters leaving impressions so disturbing, players will be haunted by their images. In true Silent Hill® fashion, mysterious new characters, horrendous creatures, and the undead will use any means necessary to impede the players progress.
- New twist on the franchise brings the horror home right into your room!
- Dynamic visual transitions between the main characters own room (first-person view) and the alternate worlds (third-person view)
- An all-new storyline that brings the horror closer to home, changing the scope of the series
- Horrific new creatures and monsters as well as paranormal spirits that can now attack through walls
- Frightening new environments to explore including an underground watermill, a haunted hotel and an ominous forest
- An intensely haunting soundtrack adds to the games bone-chilling atmosphere
Publisher: Konami Digital Entertainment - America
Developer: Konami Computer Entertainment Tokyo, Inc.
-from the publisher